- Can't recommend it strongly enough : IDRIS ELBA
- Sick show! : JB (JLS)
- Seriously one of the most intense and thought-provoking plays I've seen. Music, dance, acting, direction! : KIMBERLEY WYATT (The Pussycat Dolls/Got To Dance)
- Streets is a breathtaking new piece, with a gripping story by Tori Allen-Martin and Sarah Henley and featuring beautiful performances from its young cast.
PAUL VALE for THE STAGE
- It positioned itself as a new kind of musical and it completely lived up to that expectation..... Think Kidulthood meets Ill Manors.... kudos to you all
STAGE DOOR FM (4.5 Stars)
- At times this show is truly haunting with it's raw realism..... If Eminem and Plan B were to write a musical, this would be it.
CAROLINE CRONIN for BARGAIN THEATRELAND
- It is brutally honest, edgy and has a plethora of crazy young talent bursting at the seams. I urge you to witness this extraordinairy piece of theatre.
ARTS PREVIEW (5 Stars)
- Streets is a new, bold and diverse musical which gets right up in your face and makes a strong point which needs to be heard. I have never seen anything like it before in my life..... ground-breaking show...... If you want to see a new, thought provoking piece of theatre you must see Streets. The show is cutting-edge and bound to leave a big impression on you.
ANDREW TOMLINS for WEST END FRAME (4 Stars)
- This is theatre for the younger generation that is fiercely creative and thrillingly fresh. It deserves to be seen by as many people as possible.
ED THEAKSTON for A YOUNGER THEATRE
- It’s a compelling and provocative piece of musical theatre brilliantly acted throughout by a talented young cast and it certainly lives up to its claim of bringing the genre bang up to date.
TONY PETERS for WEST END WILMA (4 Stars)